We’re sure that deciding to move into a healthcare facility was not made lightly. Now, you must face the arrangements that are necessary with the transition. That means everything from ensuring your senior loved one’s comfort to the more administrative part of availing health care in California.
Then, you must also ensure to involve your senior loved one in the decision-making process.
As a trusted provider of in-home care services in Anaheim Hills, California, we have pooled some essential questions you must first ask yourself, your family, and your senior loved one to prepare for the transition.
Personally, here are the questions you must ask yourself and your family:
- What are my senior loved one’s specific care and living needs?
- Is my senior loved one comfortable with the decision?
- Can my family afford the transition, the care plan, and support the progression of my senior loved one’s health?
- What can we do to make the transition easier?
For the transition itself, here are the questions you must ask:
- How much is our budget, what does it allow, and how long our budget can afford?
- Does the facility offer health care services that meet my senior loved one’s current needs as well as the future ones?
- What is the condition of the facility? Does it have emergency equipment?
- What are the residents’ conditions? Are they well-groomed? Are they active?
- Is the facility’s condition convenient?
Our placement services at Infinite Care Solutions, Inc. makes it easier for you to make better decisions. Let us help you. Call at 800-603-9711 today! You may also e-mail us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.